From : January 1, 2019, 7:00 am
To : March 31, 2019, 11:00 am
50 United States and District of Columbia
Totla ARV Value : $200000
Entry Type : One Time entry
Difficulty Level : Moderate ( 6 out of 10 )
For the fifth consecutive Nominations are officially open for Kraft Hockeyville USA. If you think your community is the America’s most spirited and enthusiastic hockey communities, then submit a story on why your community deserves to win next Kraft Hockeyville USA into the Kraft Hockeyville USA 2019 Contest to win a chance host an NHL Pre-Season Game and $150,000 cash in rink upgrades.
Limit: The minimum age to enter the Contest is 13 years.
How to Enter:
Submission Phase (During January 1, 2019 to March 2, 2019)
Visit www.krafthockeyville.com and follow the onscreen instructions to find the community page for your Rink. If your Rink does not have a community page, then follow instructions to create one. After that, follow the instructions to register (first time visit only) and to add content or share, as outlined below for earning Rally Points.
Add a Story (Story Submission):
Answer the following three questions to share your story
- Tell about your community spirit and passion for hockey. Can you describe an example of how this came to life?
- Tell about your Rink. Why is it important to your community and how would the $150,000 be best used to upgrade the Rink?
- Why should your community be the next Kraft HockeyvilleTM USA 2019?
Your Rink receives10 rally points by adding a Story Submission to the community page.
Limit: 1 Story Submission per Rink
Add a Photograph or Video:
Upload a photograph/video or add a link a YouTube video link to the community page to receive 3 rally points for your Rink.
Limit: 5 photographs or videos per Rink
React to a Photo, Video, or Story:
React to a photo, video, or story by selecting a “reaction” emoji to receive 1 rally points for your Rink.
Limit: 15 reactions per person per Rink
Share via Twitter:
Click on the Twitter icon to tweet a pre-populated message about the Contest to receive 5 rally points for your Rink.
Limit: One share via Twitter per person per Rink.
Add a Note:
Add a note to the community note board to receive 1 rally points for your Rink.
Limit: 1 note per person per Rink.
Judging Phase (During March 3, 2019 to March 8, 2019)
A panel of Sponsor, NHL and NHLPA representatives will judge all eligible Story Submissions based on the following judging criteria:
- Depiction of community spirit and passion for hockey (40%)
- Description of why the Rink is important to the community and how the money would be used (40%)
- Description of why the community should be the next Kraft Hockeyville (20%)
The four Story Submissions with the highest scores will be the finalists.
Voting Phase (During March 30, 2019 to March 31, 2019)
The four Finalist Submissions will be posted on the Contest Website for public vote. During the Voting Phase, individuals can vote for their favorite Finalist Submission. The Finalist Submission that with the highest number of votes will be the Grand Prize winner.
Voting Phase Prizes:
For your precious vote, you will be enterned into the Voting Phase Random Drawing.
(1) Grand Prize: A trip for two to 2019 Stanley Cup Final game (ARV: $6,400)
Trip package includes:
- Round-trip, economy-class air transportation for two
- Two nights' accommodations
- Two tickets to 2019 Stanley Cup® Final games
- $1,500 spending money
(50) First Prizes: A long sleeve Kraft HockeyvilleTM shirt (ARV: $20)
(1) Grand Prize: $150,000 in Rink upgrades (paid via check) and an opportunity to host an NHL Pre-Season Game (ARV: $150,000)
- An opportunity to host the Game
- The “Kraft HockeyvilleTM USA 2019” title and trophy
- An opportunity to be featured on an NBC television broadcast related to the Game in the fall of 2019
(1) First Prize: $30,000 in Rink upgrades (paid via check) (ARV: $30,000)
(2) Second Prizes: $10,000 in Rink upgrades (paid via check) (ARV: $10,000 each)Sweepstakes is posted on :
ADVERTISEMENTYOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE