U.S. Cellular The Future of Good Contest on Thefutureofgood.com
From : December 1, 2020, 12:00 am
To : March 31, 2021, 11:59 pm
50 United States and the District of Columbia
Sweepstakes is posted on :Win Type : Cash
Total ARV Value : $30000
Entry Type : One Time entry
Difficulty Level : Moderate ( 7 out of 10 )
U.S. Cellular The Future of Good Contest is back for the 6th consecutive year. Every year, U.S. Cellular helps the kids who work to improve their communities by providing them $10,000 grants to help further their efforts. This year is no different. If you know young humanitarians in your neighborhood, who are making a positive impact in the U.S., then nominate him/her to receive $10,000 to put toward their cause. Their stories will also be also featured on TheFutureofGood.com.
Limit: You must be at least 18 years of age or older (19 in AL or NE) to nominate an entrant who is between the ages of 6 and 17 and doing good in his/her community. You are allowed to enter only once during the Contest Period.
How To Enter the U.S. Cellular Contest:
During the nomination phase, visit www.thefutureofgood.com and submit the official entry form with all required information. You are also required to submit an essay that describes your Nominee’s cause, how it is helping to make his/her community a better place, and how the Nominee could use a cash grant for technology or other means to continue and grow his/her humanitarian efforts. You will receive one entry into the Contest.
Semi-Finalist Judging :
A panel of judges will judge all the entries on the following criteria in each of the two phases:
- How well the Nominee embodies the concept “The Future of Good” in that he/she has gone above and beyond to lead a specific cause that helps support the community, rights a wrong, and/or changes an injustice - 60%
- How the Nominee could use a cash grant for technology or other means to continue and grow his/her humanitarian efforts – 30%
- Overall quality, creativity, and clarity of the entry and how effectively it describes the Nominee and his/her work – 10%
Entries with the highest scores will be the Semi-Finalist. The Nominator of each Semi-Finalist will be notified via email. The Semi-Finalist will be interviewed about his/her cause & community service and have to provide further information and supporting materials.
All the Semi-Finalists will be judged again based on the following criteria:
- The judging criteria mentioned above
- The interview with Nominee
- Potential supporting materials Nominee’s parent or legal guardian provided
Three entries with the highest score from each will be the Finalist.
U.S. Cellular The Future of Good Contest Finalist Prizes
Each of the three winners will recieve $10,000 in cash, which will be awarded as a donation made in the Finalist’s name to the charitable organization with which the Finalist is affiliated, as described in the Entry that nominated Finalist.