Oscar Mayer My Number 6 Contest
From : December 3, 2019, 12:00 am
To : December 31, 2019, 11:59 pm
50 United States and the District of Columbia
Sweepstakes is posted on :Win Type : Gift
Totla ARV Value : $4500
Entry Type : One Time entry
Difficulty Level : Moderate ( 7 out of 10 )
Oscar Mayer has extended its partnership of the No. 6 Oscar Mayer Ford Mustang with Ryan Newman and Roush Fenway Racing for more two years. In the celebration of this two-year extension, Oscar Mayer is giving racing fans a chance to design the nest Oscar Mayer No. 6 car. The best design will run on track at the TicketGuardian 500 in Phoenix on March 8 and the contest winner will experience the race in-person with the ultimate race day experience.
Limit: You must be 18 years of age or older (19 in AL or NE) at time of entry. You are allowed to enter only once during the contest period.
How to Enter:
Visit www.MyNumber6.com and find the Template icon to download the Template. After that, design the Template and upload it at www.MyNumber6.com. You are also required to submit an online entry form to receive an entry into the Contest.
A panel of judges will judge all eligible Submissions based on the following judging criteria:
- Tastiest-ness of the design (40%)
- Best Oscar Mayer spirit and branding (30%)
- Overall creativity of the design (30%)
- The three Submissions with the highest scores will be deemed the Finalists.
Public Voting (January 14 to January 21, 2020)
The Finalists Submissions will be posted on Twitter for public voting. The Finalist with the highest votes will be deemed the Grand Prize winner.
(1) Grand Prize: A Trip for two to the ISM Raceway in Phoenix, Arizona, on March 8, 2020 for the unveiling of the Grand Prize winner’s car design idea featured in the Submission designed on the Oscar Mayer car at the Race (ARV: $4,500)
- Round trip coach airfare for two to Phoenix, AZ, departing on 3/7/2020 and returning on 3/9/2020
- 2-night’s hotel accommodations at a Sponsor-specified hotel near Phoenix (one standard room/double occupancy)
- Oscar Mayer vehicle will be designed using the idea of the design in the winning Submission