From : April 15, 2019, 9:00 am
To : July 15, 2019, 11:59 pm
Totla ARV Value : $9000
Entry Type : One Time entry
Difficulty Level : Very Easy ( 3 out of 10 )
Do you love to watch CBS’s new hit comedy THE NEIGHBORHOOD? Then you are definitely in luck! As now, Nextdoor and the Neighborhood have sponsored The Great Neighbor Shout-Out Contest. So just nominate your Neighbors who are doing remarkable things, big and small, to build local community for this contest for a chance to win trip to the show's Los Angeles set! Plus, four Consolation Prize winners will win local block party for 20 people.
Limit: Entrant can earn only one entry during contest period. The age of entrant must be at least 18 years old or older at the time of entry.
How to participate:
During promotion period, visit https://us.nextdoor.com/theneighborhood and follow on-screen instructions to complete entry form with all requested details. After that enter the details about your nominate a neighbor/person who you think should be eligible and/or deserves to win a Prize and submit your entry.
The Nextdoor App:
First of all, download Nextdoor App form apple or Google play store and access the Contest during the Contest Entry Period, and complete the Contest entry form with your personal details and nominate details to receive an entry in to the contest.
How to Judge:
All eligible entries will be judged by qualified panel of judges on the basis of following criteria to determine the top twelve (12) Entries/Nominations:
- Compelling story (50 points)
- Emotional impact (30 points)
- Quality of writing (20 points)
After that, all this entries will be posted on website for voting phase. The results of the public vote, will narrow down the top twelve (12) Entries to the top five (5) finalist Entries.
During the Final Judging Period, the Judging Panel will select the two (2) grand prize winners and the four consolation prize winners on the basis of same criteria explained above.
(2) Grand Prize (One for nominator and One for Nominee): A trip for two to the host city and a set visit of the CBS show, "The Neighborhood. (ARV: 2500 for each)
Trip consists of:
- Roundtrip airfare
- Ground transportation
- Hotel accommodations
- Two (2) tickets to the event
- $500 for spending money
(4) Consolation Prizes: Local block party ("Yard-e-cues") with food and drinks provided for up to twenty (20) people, and a potential visit to the neighborhood by a Nextdoor employee(s) and/or representatives.(ARV: $1000 for each)Sweepstakes is posted on :
ADVERTISEMENTYOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE