Bahamas 16 Wedding Invitation Contest
Sweepstakes is posted on :
Sweepstakes is available between : 14 February 2014 - 12:01am - 30 June 2014 - 11:59pm
Local : Continental United States (excluding Hawaii & Alaska) and the District of Columbia
From the Abacos in the north to Inagua in the south, the Bahamas islands are really great to behold. Turquoise waters, lush foliage, sands in shades and exotic flair combine together on Grand Bahama Island, and now it is waiting to serve as a memorable backdrop for your most special day. Here is a chance to win dream wedding on one of 16 beautiful islands in The Bahamas through Bahamas 16 Wedding Invitation Contest. So choose your most favorite Bahamas’s island and tell why and then cross your fingers and dream of your wedding. If you're lucky one, that dream just may come true.
Limit: Per couple/e-mail address one entry is limited for the sweepstakes. Couple must be 18 year old or older at the time of entry.
To take part in to contest, couples have to visit bahamas16islandsweddings.com and submit entry form along with a 1 (one) minute or less clip/video clip and/or images and 100 words essay explaining which island and theme wedding they have chosen and why they should be selected.
Couple can also get entry through facebook.com by completing online registration process.
At last, 16 couple will be awarded following grand prizes:
- Wedding to be performed by Marriage Officer - January 16, 2015 – 4pm
- One Wedding Gown - for the Bride
- One Tuxedo - for the Groom
- One Wedding Ring each for Bride & Groom
- Round Trip air from the Continental U.S.A. only for Couples and their two witnesses traveling to the Bahamas
- Round Trip air for Couples & two witnesses traveling to the ‘Out Islands’ 5 days/4 nights stay in the Bahamas for the couple & two witnesses. Room plus taxes only – other rooms charges such as mini-bar, movies, telephone calls, gratuities, incidentals and all other expenses NOT included (Couple may extend honeymoon stay by contacting hotel directly)
- Three (3) meals per day for couples & two witnesses
- Standard Bouquet & arrangement for Bride and Maid/Matron of Honor
- Standard Boutonniere for Groom and Best Man
- Standard Wedding Cake (for four persons)
- One Bottle of Champagne
- One Wedding Coordinator
- Standard Décor/set up for ceremony site (where applicable)
- Welcome Cocktail Reception for couples and their two witnesses