Warrenmiller.com World Tour Sweepstakes
From : October 23, 2019, 12:01 am
To : January 31, 2020, 11:59 pm
49 United States and District of Columbia and Canada (void Quebec and Hawaii)
Sweepstakes is posted on :Win Type : Gift
Totla ARV Value : $30190
Entry Type : One Time entry
Difficulty Level : Very Easy ( 2 out of 10 )
Winter is incomplete without snow and skiing. And a Ski resort is a perfect destination for a winter vacation. Ski resort offers various activities for everyone: whether you are a skier, snowboarder or just a nature enthusiast. You could win a Ski trip to a Switzerland, Jackson Hole, Austria or Crested Butte by entering into the Warren Miller World Tour Sweepstakes.
Limit: You must be at least 21 years of age to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. You are allowed to enter once during the Promotional Period.
How to Enter:
Online: Visit www.warrenmiller.com/worldtoursweeps and submit the online entry form with required details.
Entry Box: Complete and deposit an official entry form into the entry box at a show screening of Warren Miller’s World Tour. Official entry forms are also available in the free issue of SnoWorld Magazine. The dates and locations of Warren Miller’s World Tour are available at www.warrenmiller.com.
(1) Grand Prize: A 7-night trip for two to a ski destination in Switzerland (ARV: 8,000)
The Grand Prize consists of:
- Round-trip coach air transportation on Swiss International Air Lines
- Ground transportation by train to/from airport in Switzerland to destination city near resort
- 7 nights double occupancy standard room accommodations at Hotel Zermatterhof, Zermatt.
- Lift tickets (based on availability) and breakfast at chosen resort
(1) First Prize: A 7-night trip for two to Austria’s Tirol region (ARV: up to $ 4,990)
First Prize consists of:
- Round-trip coach air transportation
- Ground transportation between ski resorts in Austria’s Tirol
- Arlberg Ski Region: 3 nights double occupancy standard room accommodation. Standard resort breakfast and dinner
- 2 Lift tickets valid for 3 days (valued in all ski resorts in the Arlberg Ski Region) for two people valid for three (3) days.
- Ötztal Ski Region: 3 nights double occupancy standard room accommodation in the Ötztal Ski Region (including Sölden and Obergurgl/Hochgurgl). Standard resort breakfast and dinner. Ötztal Superskipass for 2 people (valid for 3 days).
(1) Second Prize: A 4-night trip for two to ski at Jackson Hole, Wyoming (ARV: up to $4,500)
Second Prize consists of:
- Round-trip coach air transportation
- 4 nights double occupancy lodging accommodations at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
- 4 days of lift tickets
- 1/2 day Skiing with a Jackson Hole designated Warren Miller athlete depending on availability OR a full day lesson with Jackson Hole Mountain Sports School (choice to be made by Jackson Hole Mountain Resort at its sole discretion).
(1) Third Prize: Lodging accommodations and lift tickets for two at Crested Butte, Colorado, and Helly Hansen outfits (ARV: up to $4,400)
Third Prize consists of:
- 4 nights lodging, double occupancy standard room only.
- Round trip ground transportation between the Montrose or Gunnison Airport and resort.
- 3 days of lift tickets.
- Helly Hansen outerwear kits, mid-layer and base-layer (winner and guest).
(1) Fourth Prize: A 5-day Deluxe heli-skiing package for two at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing, Canada (ARV: up to $10,940 CAD/USD $8,300)
Fourth Prize consists of:
- 5-days of heli-skiing:
- Unlimited vertical
- Ski/snowboard rental
- Shovel pack and avalanche transceiver
- 5 nights accommodation in log chalets (based on double occupancy)
- 3 standard resort meals a day during the stay
- Shuttle service on Saturdays – kindly confirm schedule upon reservation