MotorCrush 100k Sweepstakes: Win Car
From : November 1, 2018, 12:00 am
To : May 15, 2019, 11:59 pm
Draw Date : May 31, 2019
United States and the District of Columbia (excluding New York, Florida, Rhode Island, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands)
Sweepstakes is posted on :Win Type : Gift
Totla ARV Value : $100000
Entry Type : entries on daily basis.
Difficulty Level : Moderate ( 4 out of 10 )
MotorCrush 3, the app for motoring enthusiasts reached 1 million users so to celebrate they are giving away $1 Million worth of prizes in $100k Sweepstakes. You could win an exclusive track day with professional sports car champion, Andy Lally or a modded Nissan GT-R. So, enter daily to increase your chances to win.
Limit: You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. You are allowed to enter daily during the Promotional Period.
How to Enter:
You can earn 25 entries per day via MotorCrush mobile application. There are five following ways:
- Press the “Collect 10 Free” entries button in MotorCrush App: 10 entries per day
- “Like” other vehicles in the Entrant’s community: 1 entry per “like”
- Check in the Entrant’s vehicle using MotorCrush App: 3 entries per check-in
- Create a car meet using MotorCrush App: 2 entries per created meet
- Follow other users: 4 entries per follow
Purchase: Purchase official MotorCrush merchandise from shop.motorcrush.com and opt in to enter the Promotion during the check-out process. You will 10 FREE entries for every $1 spent in the store.
Mail-in: Handprint your name, full mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth on a postcard and mail it to: MotorCrush 100K Sweepstakes, 117 N. Market Street, Wilmington, DE 19801.
(1) Grand Prize: A customized, pre-owned Nissan GT-R of model year not older than 2009 (ARV: $70,000).
(6) Monthly Prize (1 Per Month): A professional driving experience (ARV: $5,000 each)
The Prize includes:
- Performance vehicle rental
- Track time at a race track of Sponsor’s choosing
- One-on-one coaching with professional driver Andy Lally on the track and utilizing the rented performance vehicle
- Hotel accommodations
- Airfare of Sponsor’s choosing to accommodate travel to and from the track
ADVERTISEMENTYOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE