From : June 10, 2019, 12:00 am
To : September 2, 2019, 11:59 pm
Draw Date : September 3, 2019
50 United States and the District of Columbia
Totla ARV Value : $10681
Entry Type : entries on daily basis.
Difficulty Level : Moderate ( 4 out of 10 )
Harley-Davidson LiveWire is the first all electric motorcycle of the company. The motorcycle sprints from 0 to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds. To celebrate the launch of this fastest electric motorcycle, Harley-Davidson is giving away thrilling prizes worth over $10000 in the Harley-Davidson Livewire 0 to 60 in 3 Giveaway and Instant Win Game. Prizes include trip to Harley-Davidson Sponsored event in 2020, garage makeover, music streaming service, headphones, gift card and more.
Limit: You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. You are allowed to enter/play once per person per day during the Promotional Period.
How to Enter:
Visit https://harleydavidson.promo.eprize.com/livewire and submit the registration form with required details to receive one Sweepstakes entry and advance to the Instant Win Game page to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed.
(1) Grand Prize: A trip for two to a Harley-Davidson Sponsored event in 2020 (ARV: $5000)
Trip package includes:
Round trip, coach-class air transportation for two
Three nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy)
Two tickets to the Event
$500 spending money
Ground transportation to and from destination airport and hotel
Travel agent services
(132) Instant Win Prizes:
(5) Access for winner and one guest to attend the Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Riding Academy (ARV: $598 each)
(1) $500 garage makeover (ARV: $500)
(3) 1-year music streaming service subscription (ARV: $120 each)
(15) Amazon Echo device (ARV: $39 each)
(24) Wireless headphones (ARV: $23 each)
(9) $20 Visa® Prepaid Card (ARV: $20 each)
(25) $10 Amazon.com Gift Card (ARV: $10 each)
(50) $5 Amazon.com Gift Card (ARV: $5 each)Sweepstakes is posted on :
ADVERTISEMENTYOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE