Whole Foods Market Feedback Survey: Win 1 of 5 $250 Gift Cards
From : January 1, 2021, 12:00 am
To : December 31, 2021, 11:59 pm
Sweepstakes is posted on :Win Type : Gift
Total ARV Value : $15000
Entry Type : One Time entry
Difficulty Level : Very Hard ( 9 out of 10 )
Groceries take a big chunk of our paychecks every month. Whole Foods Market is giving you a chance to save a few dollars on your grocery bill by sharing your feedback in the Whole Foods shopping survey. It takes only a couple of minutes to give your opinions and suggestion regarding the food and services you receive at Whole Foods Market stores. For sparing your precious time you will receive a chance to win 1 of 5 $250 Whole Foods Market gift cards every month.
Whole Foods Market is conducting the wholefoods.com/feedback to understand customer’s needs and satisfaction. Both negative and positive feedback is welcomed. So answer all the whole foods survey questions honestly based on your recent visit to the Whole Foods Market store. In fact, negative feedback does not affect your odds of winning the gift card. Your feedback helps the company to improve its products, store atmosphere, and customer service.
There are two entry methods to enter the Whole Foods Survey Sweepstakes. One is by completing the whole foods feedback survey and another is by submitting an entry form without taking the survey. Both methods give you equal chances of winning.
Whole Foods Market Survey Rules
- Participants are allowed to enter once per month
- The age limit to enter the Whole Foods Customer Survey is 18 years or above
- No purchase necessary to enter and win
- Only US residents are eligible for the whole foods customer feedback survey
- A valid email address and contact number are required
- Whole Foods Market Team Members are not eligible for entry
- Prizes cannot be transferred and exchanged
- Winners are responsible for taxes related to prize
- No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted
- Each participant may only win one prize
How to Participate in the Whole Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Entry Method (with Purchase)
You are not obligated to make a purchase from Whole Foods Market to complete the survey online at www.wfm com/feedback. You will need a Whole Foods Market order receipt with a survey invitation to share your experience
Steps to Take the Whole Foods Feedback Survey
1. Visit www.wfm.com/feedback and enter your store number, transaction id, and date of visit to begin the survey.
2. After that, answer all whole foods survey questions based on your recent shopping experience at the Whole Foods Market store
3. Upon completion of the survey, you have to submit your entry form with all requested details to get an entry into the whole foods survey sweepstakes drawing.
Alternate Method of Entry (without Survey and Purchase)
Don't have a purchase receipt? No Worries! Whole Foods Market is giving you a chance to enter the Whole Foods Survey Sweepstakes without any purchase or completing the survey. All you have to do is just visit https://wholefoods.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ekzTZINhfUPTGDj and submit the entry form will all the required details to get an entry into the sweepstakes.
Whole Foods Market Feedback Survey Winner Selection
Five winners will be selected via random drawing from all the eligible entries within seven days of the sweepstakes monthly entry period end date. The winners will be contacted by e-mail, mail, or telephone within 30 days of the drawing.
Whole Foods Survey Reward
A total of five winners will be chosen every month. Each winner will receive a $250 Whole Foods gift certificate which can be redeemed during your next store visit.
Whole Foods Market Survey Winners List
You may obtain the list of winners by mailing a written request within 30 days of the end of each monthly entry period to: Ipsos-Insight, LLC ATTN: Whole Foods Sweepstakes 222 S. Riverside Plaza Chicago, IL 60606
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market, an American supermarket chain is a one-stop destination for natural and organic foods. It is a subsidiary company of Amazon. There are more than 507 stores in North America and the United Kingdom. All the products available at Whole Foods Market do not contain artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, hydrogenated fats, and sweeteners. There are about 91000 employees working at Whole Foods Market supermarket stores.