Shark Club Contest: Win A Trip to Super Bowl LIV
From : September 5, 2019, 5:20 pm
To : December 31, 2019, 11:59 pm
Draw Date : January 19, 2020
British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba or Ontario
Sweepstakes is posted on :Win Type : Gift
Totla ARV Value : $20000
Entry Type : One Time entry
Difficulty Level : Very Easy ( 3 out of 10 )
Budweiser Super Bowl Trip at Shark Club Contest is back! If you are a football fan, then you may want to watch the Big Game live once in your life. Now your are just a click away from your desire because you could win a free trip to Miami to attend the Super Bowl LIV. All you have to do is enter the Shark Club Super Bowl Contest 2019 for your chance to win.
Limit: Entrant can receive maximum one entry during promotion period. The minimum age limit for the sweepstakes is 19 years old or older.
How to Enter:
With Purchase: Make a purchase of any Budweiser or Bud Light from at any participating licensed Shark Club establishment during live NFL regular season broadcasts on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays to receive one playing card. Each playing card has one “PIN” with a unique number assigned to it.
Receive Playing Card Without Purchase: To receive a playing card for free during live NFL regular season broadcasts on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays please ask your server. Each playing card has one “PIN” with a unique number assigned to it.
After getting the Playing Car, visit www.sharkclub.com/superbowl and follow on-screen instructions to enter PIN and complete the online entry form.
(1) Grand Prize: A trip for two to 2020 NFL® Super Bowl LIV (ARV: $20,000CAD)
- Two round trip economy class airline tickets
- Return airport-hotel transportation
- Three night's hotel accommodations
- Airport transfers in Miami to/from airport and hotel,
- Welcome gift
- Breakfast daily, one lunch, two dinners
- 2 NFL Fanzone Experience passes
- Two Super Bowl upper stadium game tickets with pregame hospitality
- Game day transfer and program
- $400CAD spending money
- Taxes and gratuities on included services