Knives Out Get Your Cut Sweepstakes: Win $250000 Cash and More!
From : September 17, 2019, 9:00 am
To : November 30, 2019, 11:59 pm
Draw Date : October 4, 2019
United States and the District of Columbia
Sweepstakes is posted on :Win Type : Cash
Totla ARV Value : $302970
Entry Type : One Time entry
Difficulty Level : Very Hard ( 8 out of 10 )
“Knives Out” - the full drama mystery movie is ready to hit the theatre on 27th November 2019. To celebrate its grand release, Lionsgate is asking some questions regarding movie in Get Your Knives Out Sweepstakes as well as giving you chance to enjoy premiere of movie in your hometown with 50 people. So be hurry and answer the question to win 250,000 in cash, A Trip to the Los Angeles Premiere or 1 of 3,000 other prizes movie poster, a ticket to see Knives Out and more.
Limit: There are multiple chance to get entry in to the promotion. The minimum age limit for the sweepstakes is 18 years old or older.
How to enter:
Online: To enter, visit www.getyourcut.com and answer questions about certain pieces of promotional content for the film “Knives Out” featured on the Website. Before submitting answer, entrants have to create an account on the website by proving full name, email address and password. After that, submit answers to the questions provided.
Correct answers to the Questions will receive entries on the basis of difficulty level.
There are three levels of difficulty for the Questions:
(i) Easy Questions: Correct answers to easy Questions will give you 1 entry.
(ii) Medium Questions: Correct answers to medium Questions will give you 2 entries.
(iii) Hard Questions: Correct answers to hard Questions will each receive 3 Entries.
Here are the answers of Some Questions:
- Getting Warmer. Hint: Ransom is a master at getting under people’s skin. To see what covers his, go south of Harlan and east of Blanc. SWEATER
- Point of Departure. Hint: Some games are fun, some are deadly, but Harlan put this game above the train. THE NEEDLE GAME
- Heads Up. Hint: The desperate son-in-law better be careful with this dangerous object looming large. KNIFE
- The Diligent Detective. Hint: With this near to his heart, the investigator is well-suited for keeping evidence undisturbed. HANDKERCHIEF
- Suspicious Words. Hint: It’s 1:37. Time to confirm what Benoit Blanc suspects. FOUL PLAY
- Guardian Angel. Hint: For Harlan, writing is divine but this game is sacred. BASEBALL
- Words are Weapons. Hint: The family’s uniform opinion is the troll needs to be silenced. Could the five of these fasten his mouth shut? BUTTONS
- Sense for Danger. Hint: If this animal’s instincts were as sharp as the detective, it wouldn’t have been left high and dry. BOBCAT
- An Eye for Evidence. Hint: This instrument can warp the facts, so be careful how you handle it. MAGNIFYING GLASS
- Master of Disguise. Hint: Add it up, and you’ll discover what the real estate mogul hates putting on. _ Handles, _ Green Candles, _ Drawers, _ Red Hats, _ Necklace Rings, _ Painted People FACADE
- Deadly Diagnosis. Hint: The caretaker will never be caught unprepared as long as she holds close to this.BACKPACK
- Divided Attention. Hint: What is the only thing stopping Walt from getting both of his hands on Harlan’s publishing company? CANE
- Shades of Truth. Hint: Things can close in pretty quick for a desperate son-in-law. If he doesn’t change his ways these three objects may signal his fate. CURTAINS
- Fashion Victim. Hint: Wearing a pink scarf is a bold look; being this while wearing a pink scarf can be fatal. HEADLESS
- Going Green. Hint: The lifestyle guru weaves her customers’ insecurities into a lucrative tapestry and this sin is a best-seller. ENVY
- Slippery Slope. Hint: For the trust fund playboy, this might symbolize it’s all downhill from here. BOBSLED
Alternate Method of Entry:
In order to enter without answering any questions, just send email with your personal details like your full name, email address, and state of residence, with the subject line “Knives Out Get Your Cut Sweepstakes Entry” to [email protected]. Entrant will receive 10 entries into the promotion.
(1) Grand Prize: $250,000 Cash
(3) Premiere Prizing: A Trip to the Los Angeles Premiere for winner and one guest. Includes tickets for the premiere, round trip airfare, hotel accommodations for three days and to nights. (ARV: $2,040 for each)
(3101) General Prizing:
(2) Hometown Screening for you + 50 friends, Transportation NOT included. (ARV: $100 for each)
(5) Personal Greeting Prize. One video personalized greeting recorded by certain cast members of the Picture.
(20) Dewar’s Branded Barwell Decanter Set. (ARV: $395 for each)
(25) Signed movie poster. (ARV: $10 for each)
(50) Movie prize package of promotional material for the Picture. (ARV: $10 for each)
(500) Movie poster. (ARV: $1 for each)
(2,500) A ticket to see Knives Out delivered by digital code redeemable via online ticketing services. (ARV: $15 for each)