Amazon is a common name for online shoppers. This multinational technology organization offers a variety of services ranging from artificial intelligence to e-commerce, digital streaming, and cloud computing. With a workforce of more than 500000 employees, Amazon has bagged the position of the world’s second-largest private employer. Since its launch in 1994, Amazon has transformed into a top organization offering employment both on a full-time and part-time basis. Amazon is accredited as one of the best employment houses as it offers performance-based promotions to its employees.
Amazon has a platform known as A-To-Z where its employees can view their daily routine and also receive regular information and updates. This portal has been introduced by Amazon to offer a technological advantage to its employees in sync with the modern era of digital correspondence. The A-To-Z employee login portal has been developed by Amazon.com, Inc. for its associates. Employees with an active account here can sign in and access all employee information. You can log in through any web-connected device like a computer, smartphone, or tablet. Alternatively, you can download the Amazon A-To-Z application on your Android or iOS device. However, for using the application, you will have to provide your profile details, phone number, and other necessary information. Logging in to this portal allows managing your work-life at Amazon easily by availing of the following benefits:
Benefits Of A-To-Z Portal Login
- You can claim voluntary extra time, submit a time off request and check your accrual balance in the Amazon A-To-Z portal.
- You can check the tax, pay, and direct deposit information using this portal.
- Upcoming calendar events and shifts can be accessed to plan for them in advance.
- All the internal news and happenings of Amazon can be accessed here.
- Employees can view their Amazon discount code, emergency contacts and update all personal credentials.
- Employee resources on learning management, new jobs, retirement planning, etc. can be accessed from this portal.
First Time Login Code Verification
If you are a first-time user of the Amazon A-To-Z hub, then it’s easy to feel confused about the entire process. Anyone having the authority can sign into their Amazon A-To-Z account anytime and anywhere. However, you will require an internet-connected device and login credentials to proceed with the same. If you wish to access this portal from other devices, then a verification code will be sent to your registered phone number which will have to be entered as a part of your login information. This verification code is needed to register your device following which you can choose to have Amazon A-To-Z remember your device for 30 days to avoid repeated registration. New employees can seek the help of the company’s HR or IT department to register into the online employee portal.
A-To-Z Employee Hub Login
Your Amazon login credentials and your Amazon Personal Account details are not the same. You can find your login details at the top of your Amazon badge. It is the same as the username you use for logging in to your Amazon devices. The following steps will have to be followed for logging into the portal:
- Click on the blue “Get Started” button on the https://hub.amazon.work/employee login page.
- Now you will have to type in the password and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- On entering the right credentials, you will be redirected to the employee account.
The password is an important credential for accessing your Amazon A-To-Z account. If you forget your password, you can reset the same by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the hub.amazon.work Amazon A-To-Z employee login website and navigate to the login widget at the middle of the screen.
- Here you will have to click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link located just below the login button.
- Doing this will redirect you to a new website featuring a password reset section.
- Type in your Amazon login username in the white space and click on the Continue button.
- Next, you will receive instructions via email (to the address you provided while creating the account) which can be followed to reset your password.
Following successful account creation, you can log in using your username and password. A code will be sent and you will have to type it in every time you log in to your account. A new code will be sent to your registered mobile number 30 days post the initial login. If you don’t receive the login code, then check whether you have entered the correct mobile number by browsing the registration page. If you have provided the right mobile number, then activate your SMS option from your mobile for receiving the code. As per general policy, users need to change or modify their passwords every three months. If you face any issues regarding password, account creation, or account login, then you can email or call Amazon help.