A Tire Plus Credit card is a store-branded card specially issued for customers shopping at Tire Plus stores. This card is offered by the Credit First National Association (CFNA) and doesn’t hold any MasterCard or Visa signatures. Credit cards have evolved into a popular choice of modern millennials who are undertaking a variety of assignments ranging from paying utility bills to house mortgages using the same. Since the advent of credit cards, we tend to carry less cash as everything gets taken care of by a simple swipe. However, if you are thinking of getting a credit card to cater to your car’s requirements, then you need to get a Tire Plus Credit card. It is like a haven for motorists who can charge paying for the side mirror, car windows, tires, etc. to the same without paying individually.
Working Of The Tire Plus Credit Card
You can think of its operation to be similar to a traditional Visa or American Express card however it is tailor-made for car owners. Points are acquired in the process as you use this car to cater to your car’s requirements. Users become eligible for a cash rebate once they accumulate adequate points. At times, the company might offer prizes in exchange for these points. The best thing about this card is that it has a staggering interest rate and zero annual fees. However, you cannot use this card to meet your hotel or electricity bills. You can only use it for honoring payments at Tires Plus shops as the card isn’t connected to any payment network. The Tire Plus credit card can be utilized with users having a credit score of 650 approximately though the ones with lower credit scores can also avail of the same.
Advantages of a Tire Plus Credit Card
A deferred interest ranging up to 6 months can be enjoyed with this card. However, you need to buy goods like replacing your tires or enjoy services like getting a custom paint job done worth $149 for availing of this benefit from Tire Plus. This card charges zero interest on performing an engine overhaul or buying car accessories if the purchase amount exceeds $249 within a span of six months. You can bid adieu to all worries about car wear and tear with the Tire Plus credit card which brings greater convenience to the maintenance routine. However, an accrued interest of 28.8% gets levied on the entire sum if you fail to honor payments within 6 months.
How To Apply For A Tire Plus Credit Card
You can make an online application for the Tire Plus Credit Card by following the steps mentioned below:
- Primarily, you need to open the CFNA website and click on ‘apply here.’
- Once the page is launched, you can browse through the details of the card. Now you need to click on the ‘apply now’ button.
- The following webpage offers an application form that has to be filled out by providing necessary personal and financial credentials. After filling in the details you need to hit the ‘continue’ button.
- The following page asks users to verify their indent and then click on the ‘continue’ button positioned at the bottom of the page.
- Next, you will be redirected to a page containing all terms and conditions of the bank. It is imperative to thoroughly read through the details before clicking on the ‘submit application’ button.
- Finally, you will get to see whether or not the application has been approved. You can start using the card once the submission gets approved.
How To Register The Tire Plus Credit Card Online?
Often users carry a Tire Plus credit card that is not registered for online use. In such cases, you can follow the steps mentioned below and register the card for online use. Once you have done the same, you can mitigate your card dues online and also check the balance. Logging into your account from Tire Plus online and following the steps mentioned below can help you in getting your card registered online:
- Click on https://www.cfna.com/web/personalservices/tiresplus to visit the CFNA website.
- The ‘sign into your account’ field is positioned underneath the card image. Clicking on the same helps in logging into your card’s online account.
- You will have to type in your username and hit the ‘sign in’ button.
- Now you will be asked to type in the password. After entering the password, you will again have to click on the ‘sign in’ button.
- If all the credentials have been properly filled in, then you can readily access your online account.
Paying For Your Tire Plus Credit Card
You can pay for the card in three different ways and the online method is the most convenient choice. This can be done easily once your card has been registered online. You can also pay for your card via a phone call. This can be done by calling 800-321-3950 and asking the operator to process the payment for the card. Various instructions will be outlined by your operator which has to be followed for successful payment. However, a fee is imposed on this service.
Last but not the least, you can choose to pay for the card via mail. But for this it is necessary to properly specify the necessary details pertaining to your account before sending the payment to the below-mentioned address:
Credit First, N.A.
Cleveland, OH 44188-0344.
Fees & Rates
- 28.8% is the annual percentage rate which varies according to the prime rate and market conditions.
- A penalty ranging up to $40 is charged on late payments.
- The minimum interest charge is $2.
- No foreign transaction fee is chargeable on this card.
The applicant of a Tire Plus Credit Card needs to be a United States resident having a valid government ID and Social Security Number. There is also a minimum age requirement of 18 years. Following approval, it can take between a few days to a maximum of 3 weeks before you get hold of the same physically. A notification is sent in your registered mail id once the card is ready. You can easily cancel the Tire Plus credit card by contacting 800-321-3950 and asking the operator for the same.