Hy-Vee Customer Experience Survey: Win $500 Gift Card
From : January 4, 2021, 12:00 am
To : April 4, 2021, 11:59 pm
Iowa, Missouri, South Dakota, Kansas, Illinois, Nebraska, Minnesota and Wisconsin
Sweepstakes is posted on :Win Type : Gift
Total ARV Value : $1500
Entry Type : entries on daily basis.
Difficulty Level : Very Hard ( 9 out of 10 )
Hy-Vee is the first thing that pops your mind when you think of grocery shopping in the Midwestern United States. It is a staple for many Midwesterners. If you are a frequent shopper at the Hy-Vee store, then you can save your hard-earned money by winning a $500 Hy-Vee Gift Card. All you have to do is share your opinions in the Hy-Vee store survey to get an entry into the sweepstakes to win a free Hy-Vee Gift Card.
Hy-Vee is looking forward to serving you better and that’s why they want to hear your feedback on hy-veesurvey.com. You must answer all the questions honestly as negative feedback is welcomed and does not affect your odds of winning. Purchase or taking the survey is not mandatory to enter the Hy-Vee store survey sweepstakes and win the Hy-Vee Gift Card Prize. To take the survey online, you must have a Hy-Vee purchase receipt.
Your candid feedback will help the company to improve your customer experience at Hy-Vee stores. For each survey completion, you will receive an entry into the Hy-Vee Survey Sweepstakes monthly drawing for a chance to win a $500 Hy-Vee gift card
Hy-Vee Customer Survey Rules:
- Only residents of Iowa, Missouri, South Dakota, Kansas, Illinois, Nebraska, Minnesota, and Wisconsin are eligible for the Hy-Vee survey
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- No purchase necessary to enter the sweepstakes
- A Hy-Vee purchase receipt with a survey code is required for the online survey
- Hy-Vee employees and their relatives are not allowed to participate in the survey
- There is a limit of one entry per person or per email address per day
- One receipt is valid for only one survey
- The prize will not transfer or exchange in any other way.
- You must have a valid email id
- Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner
How to Enter Hy-Vee Feedback Survey Sweepstakes
If you have recently shopped at the Hy-Vee store, then save your specially-marked cash register receipt to complete the survey online. Those who have not made a purchase can enter the sweepstakes via the mail-in method.
Receipt Invite Entry Method:
1. Visit www.hy-veesurvey.com, read the official rules, and click on the “Take Survey” button
2. After that, enter the date of visit, transaction number, rate your overall experience, and more. Also, provide your name & email to receive one entry into the Hy Vee store survey sweepstakes.
AMOE (Alternate Means of Entry)
To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase at a Hy-Vee or without completing the survey, just hand print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to: Hy-Vee Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437. There is a limit of one mail-in entry per post-marked envelope.
Hy-Vee Guest Opinion Survey Winner Selection and Notification
One potential Grand Prize winner will be chosen via random drawing from all the eligible entries received in each Monthly Survey Sweepstakes Entry Period. The winners will be notified by email, phone, and/or mail. Winners have to provide their mailing address within 48 hours via return to claim the prize.
Hy-Vee Feedback Survey Reward
A total of 3 Grand Prize winners will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period. Each winner will receive a $500 Hy-Vee Gift Card. The Gift card has no expiration date.
Hy-Vee Groceries Stores Survey Winners List
The list of winners will be available on the homepage of www.hy-veesurvey.com
Hy-Vee is an employee-owned supermarket chain in the Midwestern United States. It operates more than 245 locations across eight states: Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. The mega-popular grocery store offers bakeries, food service, delicatessens, wine and spirits, pharmacies, health clinics, coffee kiosks and more.