From : June 24, 2019, 12:00 am
To : January 13, 2020, 11:59 pm
50 United States and the District of Columbia
Totla ARV Value : $10681
Entry Type : entries on weekly basis.
Difficulty Level : Moderate ( 6 out of 10 )
Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Contest is back! This year also Panini America is searching for the Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter for Super Bowl LIV and bringing young fans as close as possible to on-field NFL heroes. Just, collect Panini NFL Trading Card to obtain a unique access code to enter into the Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Sweepstakes and Contest to win a trip to Super Bowl LIV or other weekly & monthly prizes including $200 gift cards, NFL Player Autographed Mini Helmets, Box of Panini NFL trading cards and Panini T-shirts.
Limit: Per person, per email address, one weekly entry and one monthly entry is limited for the sweepstakes. You must be at least 18 years of age and have a child aged between 7 and 13 years.
How to Enter the Sweepstakes:
To enter, you need an Access Code which can be obtained via three ways:
Purchase: Purchase selected Panini NFL Trading Card products to obtain a unique access code.
Mail (FREE): Send a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return stamp) to: Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Code Request, 5325 FAA Blvd, Suite 100, Irving, TX 75061.
Pop Warner Email: During selected times during the Promotion Period, Sponsor will release a Promotion specific email with a unique access code to the Pop Warner regions.
After getting unique access code, visit www.PaniniKidReporter.com and submit your unique access code and an online entry form.
Sweepstakes Winner Determination
Sweepstakes Weekly and Monthly prize winners will be selected randomly on predetermined drawing dates mentioned in the rules.
10 Finalist Prizes winners will be selected via random drawing on or about 1/7/20 from among all the eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
(10) Finalist Prizes: $200 gift card to our iCollectPanini.com store.
(6) Monthly Prizes (1 Per Month): One NFL Player Autographed Mini Helmet. (ARV=$150.00)
(27) Tier 1 Weekly Prizes (1 per week): A Box of Panini NFL trading cards products. (ARV=$40)
(270) Tier 2 Weekly Prizes (10 per week): A Panini t-shirt. (ARV=$6.30)
The 10 Finalists will also get an opportunity to participate in Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Contest. Finalists have to record 2 minutes video of their child showing their interviewing skills. He/she will also require to tell what types of questions they would ask the athletes, including trading card question and post to selected dropbox using the information provided by Sponsor or Administrator. You will receive one entry into the Contest.
Contest Winner Determination:
A judging panel will judge all the entries based on the following criteria:
- Articulation: does the entry clearly convey the questions the child would ask the Athletes: 0-25 points
- Passion: does the entry reveal the child’s passion for football and trading cards: 0-25 points
- Presentation: does the child in the entry deliver his/her message with compelling expression and appeal: 0-25 points
- Originality: Are the child’s questions original: 0-25 points
The Finalist Entry with the highest score will be the Grand Prize winner.
(1) Contest Prize: A 9 day/8 night trip for two to attend Super Bowl LIV and the opportunity for winner’s child to be the Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter at Super Bowl LIV Opening Night in Miami, FL (ARV: $5,000)
Trip consists of:
- Round trip coach class air transportation for two
- Standard hotel accommodations (one (1) room) for eight nights
- Attendance for two at Super Bowl LIV Opening Night which is scheduled to take place on 1/27/20
- Two tickets to Super Bowl LIV scheduled to take place on 2/2/20 at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, FL
- The opportunity for Child to act as a Panini Super Bowl Kid reporter at Super Bowl LIV Opening Night
- Ground transportation to/from the airport and the applicable hotel
ADVERTISEMENTYOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE