Food Basics Feedback Survey Contest: Win $1000 Gift card
From : September 27, 2020, 12:00 am
To : September 25, 2021, 11:59 am
Sweepstakes is posted on :Win Type : Gift
Total ARV Value : $12000
Entry Type : One Time entry
Difficulty Level : Very Hard ( 9 out of 10 )
Most of us are looking for hacks, coupons, and tips to save a few dollars on grocery bills. Now, Ontario residents can slash their grocery bills by $1,000 every month. Food Basics is calling its customers to provide feedback regarding the products and services they receive at the store. As a reward for completing the Food Basics Feedback Survey, you will be entered into the sweepstakes to win $1,000 CDN in Metro gift cards. So, hurry up and take the opportunity as soon as possible.
Food Basics are carrying out Food Basics Customer Feedback Survey to understand whether the customers are satisfied with its services and food. Your genuine and honest feedback helps Food Basics to have a clear idea of what you feel about their offerings and where the improvements are needed. You can participate in the Food Basicssurvey online questionnaire to express your negative or positive opinions and complaints based on your last shopping experience at the store.
Purchase is not mandatory to enter and win the Food Basics Feedback Survey Contest. You can take the Foodbasics ca win free groceries survey with and without survey access code. But if you have recently made a purchase, then you must complete the survey within 7 days from the date of purchase. Both methods have equal odds of winning. Once you complete the survey, you can enter the Food Basics Feedback Survey sweepstakes to win free groceries in the form of a $1,000 metro gift card.
Food Basics Feedback Survey Rules
- Only legal residents of Ontario are allowed to enter Food Basics Survey
- The age required being eligible for the survey is at least 18 years
- You can enter 4 times per Monthly Entry Period, regardless of the method of entry
- Food Basics employees or their family members are not eligible
- You must complete the survey within 7 days from the date of purchase
- A valid email address and contact number are mandatory
- Taxes related to the prize are the duty of the winner
- Prizes are non-transferable
- No purchase required to enter the Foodbasicsfeedback
- Only one survey is allowed per receipt
- Non-winning entries will not carry forward to the next Entry Period
How to Participate in the FoodbasicsFeedback CDN Survey
With a Survey Access Code:
1. Visit www.foodbasicsfeedback.com and enter the survey access code printed on your Food Basics store purchase receipt
2. After that, enter the city, store, and date of your visit to begin the survey
3. Now rate Food Basics based on your recent shopping experience at the store
4. As soon as you complete the survey, you will be asked to provide your personal details to get one entry in the Food Basics Feedback Survey Contest
Without Survey Access Code:
1. Visit www.foodbasicsfeedback.com and click on the “I don’t have a Survey Access Code” link.
2. After that, select the city, store, and date of visit to start the survey.
3. Now, answer all the Food Basics survey questions on the basis of your recent experience at the store and get entered into the Sweepstakes
Food Basics Feedback Survey Winner Selection
A total of 12 winners will be selected. One winner will be selected via random drawing within 7 days at the end of each monthly entry period. The random drawing dates are as follows: 09/11/2020, 07/12/2020, 04/01/2021, 08/02/2021, 08/03/2021, 03/04/2021, 03/05/2021, 07/06/2021, 05/07/2021, 09/08/2021, 06/09/2021, and 04/10/2021. The winners will be notified via phone or email within 5 business days.
Food Basics Feedback Survey Contest Winners
Each monthly prize winner will receive a $1,000 CDN in Metro gift cards to purchase products and/or services at any participating Metro or Food Basics store in Ontario, Canada. The gift card will be activated before being delivered to a winner.
FoodBasics Ca Win Free Groceries Winners List
The list of winners is available at www.foodbasicsfeedback.com/page/winners
About Food Basics
Food Basics is a discount Canadian supermarket chain owned by Metro Inc. It was established in 1995 by A&P Canada. There are more than 117 Stores throughout Ontario. Food Basics sells groceries, pantry staples, as well as ethnic specialty foods, kosher and organic products. Food Basics keep their prices low by avoiding plastic bags, cardboard boxes, fancy store decor, and more staff.